At its June meeting, East Tennesseans for Airfare Competition (ETAC), the nonprofit business coalition created to organize community support for low-fare service to McGhee Tyson Airport, elected seven new members to its board of directors.
New board members include:
• Gerald Boyd, S.M. Stoller Corporation
• Kim Denton, Oak Ridge Economic Partnership
• Leon Downey, Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism
• Bill Garibay, ES&H, Inc.
• Bill Marrison, Metropolitan Knoxville Airport Authority
• Irene Mincey, Scripps Networks
• Allen Neel, East Tennessee Economic Development Agency
The board is charged with determining the focus and direction of ETAC, educating the business community on why and how to support low fare airlines, advocating for business support of low-fare carriers and assisting in raising financial support for ETAC.