The Pellissippi State Foundation has chosen its board of trustees for the 2008-2009 school year.
The Foundation secures financial support for educational and cultural activities that are above and beyond the ongoing operational expenses of Pellissippi State Technical Community College.
Joining the board this year:
• Joy Bishop, owner, Bishop Property Management
• David A. Clothier, controller/treasurer, Pilot Travel Centers LLC
• Andrew Lorenz, vice president, Messer Construction Company
• Travis Spiva, area marketing director, Chick-fil-A
New members of the Executive Committee:
• Chair, Board of Trustees: Deborah Stevens, attorney, Lewis, King, Krieg & Waldrop, P.C.
• Vice chair, Board of Trustees: Rebecca (Becky) Paylor, president, Magellan Mortgage Group and B. Paylor & Associates, LLC
• Secretary: Gracie Bishop, senior vice president and director, Human Resources, Home Federal Bank
• Treasurer: Charles W. (Wes) Carruthers Jr., vice president, Downey Oil Company/KenJo Markets
• Parliamentarian: Richard M. (Dick) McGill, chief estimator, Joseph Construction Company, Inc.
• Chair, Finance Committee: Jerome Moon, community leader
• Chair, Nominating Committee: Melissa Copelan, community leader
• Chair, Projects Committee: Marsha S. Hollingsworth, community leader
• President of the college: Allen G. Edwards, president, Pellissippi State
Members returning to the board:
• Elizabeth Bonilla, account representative, B.P. Broadcasters
• Patrick Carroll, president, Freightliner of Knoxville
• Jeffrey L. Cornish, president and CEO, Performance Transportation Services
• Jennifer Goforth, vice president, Online Production, Scripps Networks
• Charles Griffin, president, BarberMcMurry architects
• Jonathan Hayes, investment associate, UBS Financial Service
• Bill Jenkins, community leader
• Joseph L. Johnson, owner, A&W Office Supply
• Wallace Bryan McClure, president, Scalable Development, Inc.
• Peggy McCord, community leader
• Todd Moody, attorney, Hagood, Tarpy & Cox, PLLC
• Rick Rushing, senior vice president and manager, Commercial Banking Department, First Tennessee Bank
• Jeanne Evelyn Sandlin, director, Advertising and Creative Services, The Daily Times
• LaTanya Terrell, branch manager, ORNL Federal Credit Union
• Michael David Treadway, vice president, Operations, Community Tectonics Architects
• Luis Velazquez, executive director, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of East Tennessee
• Harley (Andy) White, office sales and leasing, NAI Knoxville
For more information on the Pellissippi State Foundation, visit www.pstcc.edu/foundation or call 865- 694-6528. To learn more about Pellissippi State Technical Community College, visit www.pstcc.edu or call 865-694-6400.