Maryville High School registration for new students (all grades) began July 21 and will continue on Tuesday, July 29 by appointment only. Appointments can be made by calling 865-977-7970.
Students must bring the following information in order to register:
• Proof of residency in the city of Maryville
• Immunization card provided by the Blount County Health Department
• transcript of all high school courses taken and credits earned or an 8th grade report card for rising 9th graders
• A copy of the student’s social security card and birth certificate
• Orientation will also be held on Tuesday, July 29, from 8:25-10:25 a.m. Students should report to the high school auditorium at 8:25 a.m. Orientation will only be for all registered 9th graders and registered transfer students in grades 10-12.
Only ninth graders will have school pictures and school IDs made during orientation. Ninth graders should bring their order form and payment for school pictures.
Students who did not receive order forms in the mail may pick one up from the main office of the high school beginning July 28. The school dress code will be strictly enforced for pictures. Students who violate this dress code will not be able to have pictures taken on this day. Dress code information may be found on the high school’s website: www.maryvillehighschool.org.
School pictures for returning Maryville High School sophomores and juniors will be taken on Wednesday, July 30, beginning at 9 a.m. Students will receive order forms and more information in the mail. The school dress code must be followed for pictures.