Gunny’s is now open for business and thanks everyone for their patience during renovations. They will be holding a members’ reception on Saturday, April 26. Come by and check out the range and meet other members.
They have a great selection of handguns and accessories and are working on increasing inventory with more rifles, shotguns, and hunting gear. Kids 10 and up can their birthday party at Gunny’s.
• Handgun carry classes, every Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Basic handgun course for the beginner, covers safety, operation and marksmanship.
• Tactical handgun course designed to introduce skills necessary to effectively use a handgun for self defense.
• Shooting competitions every Thursday night at 7 p.m. April 24 is speed shooting at bowling pins. There are 24 slots available and the registration fee is $15. First place prize is $50 and a Gunny’s polo shirt, second place prize is $25 and a Gunny’s polo shirt and third place is a Gunny’s polo shirt.
• Spot Shooting, winners announced every Friday. Come by for details.